Name : Lee Sze Yin ( Jean ) Matric No. : A12A185 Faculty : FKP, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Date of Birth : 25/11/1992 Place of Birth : Kota Bharu Area of Study : Campus Pengkalan Chepa Ambition : Author

Before doing this assignment, I was always hoping that one day I can go travel such as Japan.

When start doing this assignment, I tried to find the places which I prefer first such as Okinawa and Hokkaido.

However, when I am searching for the information, all the pictures make me fall in love with that place. I am more and more interested in those places.

After I finished my assignment, I feel that my understanding and knowing to those places are become deeper especially Japan country.

I promised to myself that ONE DAY I will step my foot on this beautiful land.

Enjoy my blog~ Thank You!!! \(^^)/

Tuesday 22 October 2013

# Emerald Beach #


This beach is located on the west coast of Okinawa Honto : Okinawa's main island.
 
This beach is the ideal place to discover the clear waters of Okinawa beaches.
Note that it is the only beach in Japan located in a lagoon; furthermore, the water was given an “AA” rating for its quality and beauty. It is one of the best spots to swim in Japan.

The beach is divided into three areas: one for playing, one for resting and one for viewing. Each of the three areas is about 150 meters long. A number of facilities and water activities are available to visitors.



The beach was selected as one of the "55 best beaches in Japan" by the Environmental Agency in May 1998 and was again selected as one of the "88 best beaches in Japan" in May 2001 by the Ministry of the Environment.



It is carefully supervised for the safety and comfort of the visitors and to protect the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment