Name : Lee Sze Yin ( Jean ) Matric No. : A12A185 Faculty : FKP, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Date of Birth : 25/11/1992 Place of Birth : Kota Bharu Area of Study : Campus Pengkalan Chepa Ambition : Author

Before doing this assignment, I was always hoping that one day I can go travel such as Japan.

When start doing this assignment, I tried to find the places which I prefer first such as Okinawa and Hokkaido.

However, when I am searching for the information, all the pictures make me fall in love with that place. I am more and more interested in those places.

After I finished my assignment, I feel that my understanding and knowing to those places are become deeper especially Japan country.

I promised to myself that ONE DAY I will step my foot on this beautiful land.

Enjoy my blog~ Thank You!!! \(^^)/

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Mihama♥American♥Village

The 
Mihama 
American 
Village is a large
entertainment complex located in central Okinawa Honto.  It is located in central Okinawa 
Honto, about 
15 kilometers 
north of Naha, 
Japan. 

Many American military bases are located in the area, and the entertainment complex' theme of Americana provides a nostalgic pleasure for residents of the bases as well as an interesting diversion for the locals. The Mihama American Village resembles a big American shopping mall with lots of shops, restaurants, cafes and a large parking lot.
The most recognizable feature of the American
Village is the large Ferris Wheel. The Americana theme is found at many establishments, such as fashion shops selling American brand clothing or restaurants specializing in hot dogs and hamburgers. American and Japanese movies are shown at the Mihama 7 Plex movie theater. Just a few steps away along the waterfront is Sunset Beach. Facing westward, the beach is a good place 
to catch the sunset 
and is a popular spot 
for barbecues.

Built on reclaimed land, the village is a perfect destination for families with a vast range of shops, restaurants, entertainment facilities. The village provides a nostalgic outlet for international visitors, military personnel and their families, and also an interesting diversion for local residents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment