Name : Lee Sze Yin ( Jean ) Matric No. : A12A185 Faculty : FKP, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Date of Birth : 25/11/1992 Place of Birth : Kota Bharu Area of Study : Campus Pengkalan Chepa Ambition : Author

Before doing this assignment, I was always hoping that one day I can go travel such as Japan.

When start doing this assignment, I tried to find the places which I prefer first such as Okinawa and Hokkaido.

However, when I am searching for the information, all the pictures make me fall in love with that place. I am more and more interested in those places.

After I finished my assignment, I feel that my understanding and knowing to those places are become deeper especially Japan country.

I promised to myself that ONE DAY I will step my foot on this beautiful land.

Enjoy my blog~ Thank You!!! \(^^)/

Sunday 20 October 2013

Leofoo~Village~Theme~Park

Located in Hsinchu County, Taiwan.


Leofoo Village Theme Park has four theme areas, “Wild West”, “South Pacific”, “Arabian Kingdom” and “African Safari”.










It is the First Fantasy World in Asia that Combines both Amusement Park and Safari.
Other than more than 30 thrilling roller coasters teenagers love to challenge and the wild animal zoo that’s suitable for the whole family.



Leofoo Village also have musical water shows, large parades and other magnificent dancing shows which enables Leofoo Village to become the best location for traveling and most population shooting place for Taiwan movies and TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment