Name : Lee Sze Yin ( Jean ) Matric No. : A12A185 Faculty : FKP, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Date of Birth : 25/11/1992 Place of Birth : Kota Bharu Area of Study : Campus Pengkalan Chepa Ambition : Author

Before doing this assignment, I was always hoping that one day I can go travel such as Japan.

When start doing this assignment, I tried to find the places which I prefer first such as Okinawa and Hokkaido.

However, when I am searching for the information, all the pictures make me fall in love with that place. I am more and more interested in those places.

After I finished my assignment, I feel that my understanding and knowing to those places are become deeper especially Japan country.

I promised to myself that ONE DAY I will step my foot on this beautiful land.

Enjoy my blog~ Thank You!!! \(^^)/

Monday 21 October 2013

♥ Love River~

It originates in Renwu District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and flows 12 kilometers through Kaohsiung to Kaohsiung Harbor. 
Love River is the spine of Kaohsiung, playing a similar role to the River Thames of London. It is of great cultural significance to the people of Kaohsiung and plays an important role in its economy and tourism. A riverside park, the Love River Park, runs along the riverbank in downtown Kaohsiung City. 

A night market operates in the park, and there are three outdoor cafés, often with live bands. Boats which hold about fifteen people take tourists up and down the river. 
The scenery is enhanced by attractive city structures near the river, such as the Holy Rosary Cathedral, Kaohsiung Bridge, and the Kaohsiung District Court. Cultural events such as concerts and the Lantern Festival are often held by the river.

At night, lights sparkle on Love River. Every day from 4:00-11:00, visitors can take the boats on the east and west coast to look at the romantic and charming sights of Love River. Then, you might like to enjoy drinking coffee at cafes of different moods, such as cafe literary and art squares over River Mambo and olden Love River. It is nice to enjoy the aromatic coffee and listen to the music with different moods and tempos, allowing the leisure of the harbor city to relax your body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment