Name : Lee Sze Yin ( Jean ) Matric No. : A12A185 Faculty : FKP, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Date of Birth : 25/11/1992 Place of Birth : Kota Bharu Area of Study : Campus Pengkalan Chepa Ambition : Author

Before doing this assignment, I was always hoping that one day I can go travel such as Japan.

When start doing this assignment, I tried to find the places which I prefer first such as Okinawa and Hokkaido.

However, when I am searching for the information, all the pictures make me fall in love with that place. I am more and more interested in those places.

After I finished my assignment, I feel that my understanding and knowing to those places are become deeper especially Japan country.

I promised to myself that ONE DAY I will step my foot on this beautiful land.

Enjoy my blog~ Thank You!!! \(^^)/

Sunday 20 October 2013

Universal-Studios-Singapore

Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It was a key component of Genting's bid for the right to build Singapore's second integrated resort.

This is Singapore’s only movie-theme park features 24 rides and attractions, including a pair of dueling coasters that brush past one another in several near misses in their aerial combat. 



Thrill-seekers can choose between a coaster where they are seated or the other where riders are suspended. Exciting loops, sudden turns, breathtaking drops and thrilling near-collisions will make you scream your heart out. Dinosaurs, lemurs, ogres and Egyptian mummies add to the thrills and adventures.


Laughter and screams are heard around every corner, and lasting memories are made every day. Themed dining and shops are available.


No comments:

Post a Comment