Name : Lee Sze Yin ( Jean ) Matric No. : A12A185 Faculty : FKP, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Date of Birth : 25/11/1992 Place of Birth : Kota Bharu Area of Study : Campus Pengkalan Chepa Ambition : Author

Before doing this assignment, I was always hoping that one day I can go travel such as Japan.

When start doing this assignment, I tried to find the places which I prefer first such as Okinawa and Hokkaido.

However, when I am searching for the information, all the pictures make me fall in love with that place. I am more and more interested in those places.

After I finished my assignment, I feel that my understanding and knowing to those places are become deeper especially Japan country.

I promised to myself that ONE DAY I will step my foot on this beautiful land.

Enjoy my blog~ Thank You!!! \(^^)/

Wednesday 23 October 2013

~Lake Akan~

Lake Akan is a lake in Kushiro, Hokkaido, Japan. It is located in Akan National Park and is a Ramsar Site. Lake Akan is a beautiful crater lake in Akan National Park.

It is home to marimo, a rare algae species that forms itself into beautiful green balls. 

Left alone for a few centuries, Lake Akan's marimo can reach the size of soccer balls. The algae have been designated a National Special Natural Monument.




















The
lakeside
hot spring
resort of Akankohan
is the only town around
the lake. It has several ryokan,
some of which have hot spring baths
with views of the lake on their upper floors.
Several hotels open their baths to non-guests
during the day for typically 500 to 1500 yen. Lake
Akan is about 75 kilometers north of Kushiro. Akan 
Bus operates 4-5 buses per day between Kushiro and the lake,
 stopping at Kushiro Airport along the way. Direct public transportation 
between Lake Akan and the national park's other lakes is virtually non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment