Name : Lee Sze Yin ( Jean ) Matric No. : A12A185 Faculty : FKP, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan Date of Birth : 25/11/1992 Place of Birth : Kota Bharu Area of Study : Campus Pengkalan Chepa Ambition : Author

Before doing this assignment, I was always hoping that one day I can go travel such as Japan.

When start doing this assignment, I tried to find the places which I prefer first such as Okinawa and Hokkaido.

However, when I am searching for the information, all the pictures make me fall in love with that place. I am more and more interested in those places.

After I finished my assignment, I feel that my understanding and knowing to those places are become deeper especially Japan country.

I promised to myself that ONE DAY I will step my foot on this beautiful land.

Enjoy my blog~ Thank You!!! \(^^)/

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Matsumae Park...

Matsumae Koen ( Park ) is a restored castle in of the last "Matsumae Castle" as the center of the park in Matsushiro, Matsumae town, Hokkaido, Japan. 

Over 250 kinds of Cherry blossoms have been planted in or around Matsumae park. The beautiful flowers can be seen from late April to early May.

The "blood cherry" is more popular with a cherry Wizard "Do not pray for people not to cut down cherry tree" story is known. In the canteen will sell some made ​​with unique cherry dessert. Hokkaido after a long winter, the weather warming, flourishing. Therefore, besides cherry, but also can enjoy a variety of flowers.

Matsumae Park contains the castle and clan temples of the Matsumae samurai clan that once administered this northernmost part of the Japanese civilisation,until complete subjugation of Hokkaido in the
19th century. Undoubtably, the best part of the Park are
the temples, which, although not very old when 
compared to the more famous temples of Kyoto
and Nara, have some of the most detailed and 
gorgeous carvings throughout Japan. The clan
cemetery is situated among towering pine 
trees, giving a very atmospheric feel,
and well worth a wander between
the moss-covered and lichen-wrapped
tombstones (some of which look modern, 
which may mean that the descendants are
still using the site today). And of course, visiting 
during the cherry blossom season is an added bonus.
 It's for sure a well worth a detour if travelling through Hokkaido.

Besides that, Matsumae Park is selected as one of 100 famous cherry viewing places in Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment